The carrier holds the title of the world’s ninth-largest passenger airline by number of destinations. Regional operations are managed by the subsidiary, Air Canada Express. Currently ranked as a 4 star airline, Air Canada is recognized as the Best International Airline in North America by Skytrax.
• Air Canada offers daily service from Hong Kong to Toronto and Vancouver
• It offers 14 flights weekly between Hong Kong and Tokyo
CheapTickets.hk, Hong Kong’s best online travel portal offer some cheap fares and best deals on Air Canada flight bookings from Hong Kong.
Air Canada’s fleet currently stands at 192 aircrafts with a mixed fleet of Airbus, Boeing and Embraer.
Travel Classes : Air Canada operates two cabin classes, Executive First (International Business Class) and International Economy Class in all its international flights. Flights operating within North America offer North American Executive Class and North American Economy Class. All the classes provide the ultimate luxury and world class service best suited to travel needs.
• Executive First Class : It is the airlines’ international business class product. The cabin features flat beds in a 1-1-1 or 1-2-1 configuration. Cabins are equipped with 30cm touch screen TV and single-pin audio jack. Guests will have access to hundreds of hours of top-rated entertainment
• International Economy : Travelers can relax in the comfort of economy class seats pitched 31 inches to 34 inches. Personal 8.9 inch touch screen TV, in-seat power for laptop, hundreds of hours of top-rated entertainment, convenient duty free shopping etc are accessible.
• North American Executive Class : This cabin class is available on Embraer175/190 aircraft and CRJ 705 aircraft operating within North America. The class offers added comfort, personal entertainment and fine cuisine
• North American Economy Class : This class is available on domestic flights operating in North America and Caribbean destinations.
• Premium Economy : The only Air Canada route currently featuring premium economy class cabin is Montreal – Paris. Premium Economy features a larger seat and greater recline in a 2-2-2 configuration.
Choice range of in-flight entertainment options like touch screen TV, music albums, satellite radio, etc makes flying more enjoyable and relaxing. Special on-board cafes serve a variety of gourmet delights.
Aeroplan’, the frequent flyer program offers opportunity to earn Aeroplan Miles. Members can redeem this for rewards on airline tickets, hotel reservation, car rentals etc. On 20 September 2012, Air Canada announced one more frequent flyer program named 'Air Canada Altitude'