China Airlines (CI) is the flag carrier and the largest airline in Taiwan. From its main hub at Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TPE) and Kaohsiung International Airport (KHH), China Airlines offer flights to destinations in Asia, Europe, North America and Oceania. It also provides comfortable connections to leisure destinations, Singapore, Bangkok, Manila, Kuala Lumpur and Phuket. The airlines’ vast network spread to 98 destinations in 29 countries and territories in four continents with a well developed Asian network. The airline’s focus cities outside Taiwan include Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport, Hong Kong International Airport and Kansai International Airport in Osaka. The Hong Kong route is the airline’s most profitable route with more than 150 flights flown a week between Taipei, Kaohsiung and Hong Kong.
• China Airlines offer 21 weekly flights between Hong Kong and Taipei
• CI has 28 flights per week between Hong Kong and Kaohsiung
CheapTickets.hk has some best fares and deals on China Airlines flights from Hong Kong.
Fleet : With a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing China Airlines has now conquered the sky with 75 aircrafts.
Travel Classes : Services are offered in First Class, Business Class, and Economy Class.
• First Class : These cabins are offered in selected 747s. With fully flat bed, ample privacy and a serene environment, first class travelers are offered a private jet experience. Features include, elegant and supremely comfortable seat with 180 degree flat bed. Brand new 15-inch personal TV with AVOD, featuring a wide variety of movies, short features, music CDs, music channels and video games.
• Business Class : The airline has three different business classes in its different planes: Dynasty Supreme, Dynasty Supreme Regional and Dynasty Class. Dynasty Supreme class is provided in selected A330s and A340s. Dynasty Supreme Regional is offered in regional A330s and Dynasty Class is installed only in 737s and 747s. All these classes have been designed to provide an atmosphere of tranquil elegance.
• Economy Class : Economy Class is offered in 737 and New Economy Class cabins are installed in A330s, A340s and 747s. Ergonomically optimized seats with multi-positioned headrest for maximum head and neck support are installed.
AVOD is available on all China Airline flights. ‘Fantasy Sky’ the in-flight entertainment program comes up with over 100 movies, television songs, movies, video games as well as aircraft exterior views. ‘DYNASTY’, the in-flight magazine with features and articles keeps the guests entertained while flying.
Frequent Flyer Program : Dynasty Flyer is the airlines’ frequent flyer program available on four tiers, Dynasty, Gold, Emarald and Paragon. Members have more privileges such as access to the VIP Lounge, a higher checked baggage allowance, and being able to upgrade their ticket to a different cabin.