Delta Air Lines (DL) is a major US airline having a wide network throughout all the inhabited continents. Headquartered in Atlanta, US , it is the world’s largest airline in terms of scheduled passenger traffic. Out from its hubs in Amsterdam (AMS), Atlanta (ATL), Cincinnati (CVG), Detroit (DTW), Minneapolis-St. Paul (MSP), New York (JFK), Paris-Charles de Gaulle (CDG), Salt Lake City (SLC) , and Tokyo-Narita (NRT), Delta offers convenient flight schedules to its extensive domestic and international network. Delta operates 4,932 flights per day.
• Delta has 7 flights weekly between Tokyo and Hong Kong
• Between Seattle and Hong Kong, Delta has 7 flights/week
CheapTickets.hk has some best offers and fares on Delta Air Lines flights from Hong Kong.
Fleet : Delta operates a fleet of more than 700 aircrafts manufactured by Airbus, Boeing and McDonnell Douglas.
Travel Classes : Delta offers its service in various cabin classes, BusinessElite, Domestic First Class, International Economy Class and Domestic Economy Class.
• BusinessElite : It is Delta’s long-haul international business class cabin. The Boeing 757-200 and certain Boeing 767-300ER aircraft are configured with this cabin. All seats in this class are equipped with a personal on-demand In-Flight-Entertainment System, universal power pots, movable reading light and a folding work table. Passengers in the BusinessElite cabin receive complimentary meals, refreshments, alcoholic beverages, and an amenity kit.
• First and Business Class (short and medium haul) : First Class is configured on all domestic aircraft and those flying to the Caribbean are branded as Business Class. First Class seats may vary slightly from plane to plane . Convenient power outlets and USB outlets, a selection of Complimentary beer, wine and spirits are offered in all First Class cabins.
• Economy Comfort Class : Economy Comfort is available worldwide on all two-class airplanes. Seats with 50% more recline are offered on most long-haul flights.
• Economy Class : Economy Class is available on all aircrafts with seats ranging from 17 to 18 inches (43 to 46 cm) wide and 30 to 33 inches (76 to 84 cm) of pitch.
Delta has the largest fleet of Wi-Fi equipped aircraft in the world. With ‘Go-go’ In-flight Internet access and power outlet at seats, airline offer access to hundreds of movies, TV shows, games and a variety of music programs. ’Delta on Demand’ is the airlines’ all digital in-flight entertainment system with audio-video on demand.
Frequent Flyer Program : ‘Sky Miles’, the frequent flyer program ensures the members variety benefits . Earn miles with Delta and its partners and redeem it for class upgrades, priority check-in, holiday vacations, shopping etc