Korean Air (KE) is the largest airline of South Korea and also the country’s flag carrier. Headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, the airline flies to 20 domestic and 130 international destinations in 45 countries. Incheon International Airport (ICN) serves as Korean Air's international hub. The airline maintains a domestic hub at Gimhae International Airport, Busan (PUS) . It is among the top 20 airlines in the world in terms of passenger carried.
• Korean Air has 14 flights weekly between Hong Kong and Seoul
• 7 flights are flown per week between Hong Kong and Busan
CheapTickets.hk, a major online travel portal of Hong Kong has some great offers, deals as well as cheap airfares on Korean Air flights from Hong Kong.
Fleet : Established in 1962, Korean Air is currently conquering the sky with 146 aircrafts comprising Boeing, Airbus and Bombardier aircraft.
Travel Classes : The airline offers three types of cabin configuration, which includes three types of first class, two types of business class (Prestige Class) and two types of economy class.
First Class : First Class seats include :
- Kosmo Suites ( entire Boeing 777-300ER fleet, Airbus A380 fleet and some of the 777-200ERfleet)
- Kosmo Sleeper ( some of the Boeing 747-400fleet and the rest of the Boeing 777-200ER fleet)
- Sleeper (all Airbus 330 fleet, some of the Boeing 747-700fleet and some of the 777-300 fleet)
In all these classes, unique seats are ergonomically designed fully flat to accommodate passengers individual needs and comfort.
Prestige Class : This class consists of
- Prestige Sleeper (777-300ER fleet, entire A380 fleet, 777-200ER fleet that features Kosmo Suites)
- Prestige Plus (most of the Boeing 777-200ER, most of the Boeing 747-400 fleet and one Boeing 777-300)
Economy Class :
- New Economy Class (Boeing 777-300ER, Boeing 777-300, some Airbus A330-300, some Airbus A330-200 and Boeing 777-200ER with Cosmo Suite)
- Economy Class : Installed in all Korean Air flights.
A wide range of in-flight entertainment facilities are offered to entertain the guests on-board. Korean Air's in-flight entertainment system, "Sky Program" supports not only movies, music, and games, but also supports content such as newspapers, TV news, travel guides, air travel tips and transfer guides. ‘Beyond’, the airline’s in-flight magazine has features on movies, music, celebrities and artists.
Frequent Flyer Program : ‘Skypass’ is the airline’s frequent flyer program offers several benefits to its members.