United Airlines Flight Tickets
United Airlines (UA), a wholly owned subsidiary of United Continental Holdings is the world’s largest airline in terms of fleet size and number of destinations. Along with its code share partners, the airline’s network extends to all six inhabited continents. George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) in Houston is its largest operational hub. Based in Chicago, United has an extensive range of both domestic and international flights serviced by hubs at Chicago O'Hare, Washington Dulles, Denver, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. United offers connections to over 1000 destinations in over 170 countries on six continents. United is the leading US carrier to China, with nonstop flights to Beijing and Shanghai as well as Hong Kong from its hub in Chicago, Los Angeles, Newark, San Francisco and Washington, D.C.
• United offers daily flights from Hong Kong to Chicago, Auckland and Tokyo
• United has 14 flights between Hong Kong and New York on a weekly basis
Book your United Airlines flight tickets on CheapTickets.hk, Hong Kong’s premium travel portal for best fares and deals.
Fleet : With a mixed fleet of Airbus and Boeing, United Airlines currently operate nearly 701 aircrafts, with an average fleet age of 13 years.
Travel Classes : Services are offered in three classes, First, Business and Economy. With variants based on destination travelling to, the cabin classes are named as United Global First, United Business First, United Premium Service, United First and United Business (short haul), United Economy and United Economy Plus.
• United Global First : This cabin class is offered on all Boeing 747-400, all three class Boeing 767-300ER and most three class Boeing 777-200 aircraft. Fitted with 6.5 feet long and fully flat bed seats with a personal LCD television with Audio-Video-on-Demand (AVOD)
• United Business First : It is offered on all Boeing 747, Boeing 767, Boeing 777 and Boeing 787 aircraft as well as select Boeing 757-200 aircraft. Pre-departure beverages, table linens and multi course meals designed by international chefs are the special privileges of business first travelers.
• United Premium Service : It is a sub-brand for transcontinental flights between New York, JFK and Los Angeles or San Francisco. The cabin offers extra leg room, power outlet and WiFi access at every seat.
• United First and United Business (short haul) : United First is offered on all domestic United flights. When such flights are operated in international routes, the cabins will be branded as United Business.
• United Economy : This cabin class is available on all United Airlines fleet. All United Economy seats on Boeing 767 and Boeing 777 aircraft feature an adjustable headrest and a personal television at the back of each seat.
• United Economy Plus : Available on all aircraft in the domestic and international fleet.
The airline offers in-flight entertainment on all mainline aircraft, the only mainline legacy carrier to do so. Audio programming is provided by “Zune”. Passengers can choose a wide range of video channels, games and music channels for entertainment. It also offers an International First Lounge which feature snacks and a self-serve bar at several airports. “Hemispheres”, United’s in-flight magazine, features the latest business and travel trends, topical stories and in-depth articles
Frequent Flyer Program : 'Mileage Plus' is the frequent flyer program of United Airlines.