Facilities at London Gatwick Airport (LGW)
All areas of the airport are accessible to disabled passengers. The airport has facilities for everyone from children through to business class passengers. Some of the facilities on site include:
- Disabled parking and mobility assistance around the airport.
- Baby feeding and changing stations.
- Play areas and arcades for children.
- Specialised lounges for business passengers offering complimentary drinks, newspapers and magazines and snacks, where you can escape the crowds and relax before your flight.
- 52 shops, allowing you to save up to 20% on high street prices.
- Restaurants including Wagamama, Nandos, Pret A Manger, Jamie's Italian and Garfunkel's restaurant, as well as traditional Wetherspoons, coffee shops and snack shops.
Maps of the airport are available for download prior to arrival, showing the location of shops and restaurants. Although each shop and restaurant will have individual opening times, many are open 24 hours so you can enjoy a pre-flight meal or shopping spree no matter what time your flight.