Cheap Flights to Keflavík International Airport (KEF)
Looking for a great deal on cheap flights to Reykjavik? CheapTickets.hk compares all destinations, airlines and itineraries to offer you the cheapest flights to Reykjavik. CheapTickets.hk is a travel agency specialized in cheap international flights. We continuously look for ways to make it easier for you to find the cheap flight you are looking for. That's why we show the lowest possible flight found by our customers in the last 48 hours on all continents, countries, cities and airports. Whether you are visiting family in your own country or abroad, CheapTickets.hk finds the flight that's right for you. International travellers will find CheapTickets.hk has a limitless selection of cheap one-way, return or multi-destination flights to North America, Europe, Asia, South America, the Middle East, Africa and the Caribbean. As a travel agent CheapTickets.hk offers cheap flights on a range of regular and low cost carriers.
Transportation from Reykjavik
Reykjavik , the capital and the largest city of Iceland is served by Keflavik International Airport located at about 38 km from the city center. Various taxis and shuttle bus services operate from the airport to help passengers travel to the city center. The journey takes approximately about 45 minutes from the airport to the city center.Car rental agencies such as Alamo, Avis, Europcar and Car Trawler are located at the airport and provide car hire to a large number of passengers. Limo services are also available from the airport to the city center.
Transportation from Keflavik International Airport by Bus
Bus services are available from the airport to the city center. Buses take a journey time of about 45 minutes to reach the city center. Major hotels also operate shuttle services to and from the airport. Information desks are located at the airport to help passengers with their queries.
- Name: FlyBus
- Location: Outside the Arrivals Terminal* Ticket: Tickets May Be Purchased From the Information Desk In the Arrivals Terminal
- Time: 35 - 45 Minutes
- Comments: Will Make Requested Stops At Fjörukráin In Hafnarfjörður and At Bitabær In Garðabær
- Website: http://www.re.is/page.asp?id=526
- Name: Blueline
- Location: Outside the Arrivals Terminal
- Price: Approximately USD 15
- Ticket: Tickets May Be Purchased By Calling the Number Listed On Website
- Time: 30 Minutes
- Comments: Final Destination Is the Blue Lagoon in Reykjavik. Also Stops In the Towns of Reykjanes and Grindavik Along the Way.
- Website: http://www.reykjanesbaer.is/upload/files/Blue%20line%20Winter%20schedule.pdf
Transportation from Keflavik International Airport on Taxi
Taxis are available from the airport to the city. Taxis take a journey time of approximately about 45 minutes to reach the city center. Car rental agencies located at the airport also provide car hire to passengers willing to travel on their own. Passengers at the airport can also opt for limo services from the airport to the City.
- Name: Taxi
- Location: Outside the Arrivals Terminal* Ticket: Pay Driver
- Time: 30-45 Minutes
- Comments: No Information
- Website: N/A
Let the fun begin!
Booking a flight will take you only a few minutes thanks to a comprehensive one page checkout process. Start the pre-trip fun now by finding and booking your cheap flight to Reykjavik on CheapTickets.hk!