About the Czech Republic
When you book your flights to the Czech Republic with CheapTickets you can look forward to visiting magical chateaux, exploring untouched Renaissance towns, and hiking along sandstone gorges with peculiar rock formations on either side.
Do not just huddle yourself away in Prague for the whole of your trip. Brilliant though it is, there is plenty to see and do outside the capital once you have landed from your flights to the Czech Republic. How about a visit to Karlstejn Castle or a trip to Konopiste Chateau, the hideaway of Archduke Ferdinand whose assassination sparked the beginning of the First World War?
Must see spots in the Czech Republic
The ancient area of Bohemia is one of the places that should be top of your list when you disembark from your Czech Republic flights. There is a mighty fortress at Terezin, the Bohemian Switzerland National Park is a feast for the eyes with timbered villages and mossy enclaves, and Loket looks like it should be on top of a chocolate box.
Moravia provides a quieter, less touristy aspect to a holiday with flights to the Czech Republic, with two of the prettiest towns in country in the shape of Telc and Olomouc. Or there is the Moravian Karst region, a plateau of limestone riddled with caverns and canyons.
Cheap flights to the Czech Republic with CheapTickets
If all of this sounds like you could be missing out without flights to the Czech Republic, then you are, and the only way to rectify it is to book some flights to the Czech Republic as soon as possible. Use CheapTickets’s services to fly to the Czech Republic with their cheap flights and excellent service, and you will not be disappointed.
Czech Republic travel information
- Estimated Flight Distance: 5469miles / 8802km
- Estimated Flight Duration: 10hrs 50min
- Major Airlines: Turkish Airlines, Aeroflot Russian Airlines, Emirates, Air France, SWISS, Finnair, British Airways, Qantas Airways, China Eastern Airlines, Shanghai Airlines, Qantas Airways etc are operating one or two stop flights from Hong Kong to Prague
- Major Airports: Departure from Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) / Arrival at Prague Ruzyne International Airport (PRG) / Ostrava Leos Janacek Airport (OSR) / Brno-Turany Airport (BRQ)
- Places to Visit: Prague, Brno, Ostrava, Plzen, Olomouc etc are some of the well known cities in Czech Republic.