Practical information about Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv has many historical sights, such as the Diaspora Museum of Jewish History. You can also spend the day soaking up the sun on the beach. Either way, there're some facts to keep in mind when traveling to Tel Aviv.
- Temperature: The average temperature is 77˚F during the summer months and 57˚F during the winter months.
- Currency: The Israeli Shekel (ILS).
- Language: Modern Hebrew and Arabic are the official languages. The English language is also spoken.
- Top Airlines: Lufthansa Airlines, SWISS, Air France, Turkish Airlines, China Eastern Airlines, Dragonair, Air India, Air China, Alitalia, United Airlines, Hong Kong Airlines, Shanghai Airlines etc.
- Key Airports: Departure from Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) / Arrival at Ben Gurion International Airport (TLV)
- Approximate Air Distance: 4831miles / 7775km
- Approximate Flight Duration: 9hrs 40min
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. Please check carefully before you plan your trip, you may visit HKSAR Government's Immigration Department website