Practical information about Rome
From the beautiful artistic sculptures and old buildings, to the amazing cuisine. Rome never fails to amaze you. Check out the overview listed below to prepare yourself before taking off to Rome!
- Temperature: The average temperature is 21˚C in summer and 5˚C in winter.
- Currency: The Euro (EUR).
- Language: The official language is Italian.
- Required travel documents: The rules and regulations of travel documents and visa applications change frequently. There can also be different requirements. Please check carefully before you plan your trip, you may visit HKSAR Government's Immigration Department website
- Health: Information about the (mandatory) vaccinations change constantly. For current information please check your local health services online or consult your GP surgery.