More about the flights Seattle accommodates
Vayama are able to help with any sort of flights to Seattle that you require, from midweek to far in advance. Often the further ahead you book your flights to Seattle the cheaper they are, and with Vayama you can be sure of the best deals on the market.
Once you have decided and are on your flights Seattle Tacoma International Airport is where you will eventually land. It takes all international and many domestic flights to Seattle. When you have disembarked from your flights Seattle is only 13 miles north so easily reached by bus or Shuttle Express.
Sleepless in Seattle
The main places where tourists flock to are the thriving Waterfront and Pike Place Market, recommended to go early midweek if you can to avoid the crush. Grunge music was born in Belltown but the area has since gone more upmarket though it still has some of the best nightlife in the city.
The Olympic Sculpture Park (named after the mountains across Elliott Bay) are worth a visit just for the huge red steel eagle created by Alexander Calder in 1971. Then there is the Klondike Gold Rush National Historic Park with exhibits and displays, or Occidental Park with its intricately carved totem poles.
The Seattle Center is a holiday in itself with the soaring Space Needle, the Experience Music Project with over 80,000 musical artefacts, and the Science Fiction Museum featuring costumes, props and anything else you can think of taken from science fiction films and TV series over the years.
Travel information about Seattle
- Top Airlines: Delta Airlines, Korean Air, Asiana Airlines, United Airlines, ANA, Air Canada, Cathay Pacific
- Key Airports: Departure from Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) / Arrival at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA)
- Approximate Air Distance: 6487 miles / 10439 km
- Approximate Flight Duration: 12 hrs 50 min
- Places to Visit: Space Needle, Crocodile Café, Olympic Sculpture Garden, Pike Place Market, Experience Music Project Museum.